Christians in Teaching Project
The Christians in Teaching Project
Christians in Teaching Project exists to promote biblically-shaped education by working alongside teachers facilitating their growth in each stage of their vocation so that Christ is honoured as Lord and Saviour in every school.
As well as promoting teaching as a profession, Christians in Teaching is a grass-roots level project where EdComm staff work alongside teachers, facilitating their growth in each stage of their vocation, from pre-service teachers in universities, to early career teachers, through to experienced teachers. The project also aims to identify, support and equip emerging leaders, along with current school leadership.
The Christians in Teaching project aims to:
- Build intentional networks with Christian teachers at every stage of the teaching profession.
- Assist in the development of innovative approaches to teaching and learning so that Christ is honoured as Lord and Saviour.
- Inspire teachers to see their profession as a ministry vocation and a calling to serve the kingdom of God.
- Develop resources to assist teachers integrate a Christian worldview into every aspect of their work.
- Influence the next generation of educators for the sake of the kingdom of God.